Thursday, December 18, 2014

Movies Left to Watch From 2014

Here are some of the films from 2014 I still have to watch before I start making a “Top # List” (I'll continue to add and delete as I finish some of these or find more I should add; might push me into 2015 because I've missed quite a few of these):
·         A Walk Among the Tombstones
·         Begin Again
·         Big Hero 6
·         Birdman
·         CitizenFour
·         Dracula Untold
·         Force Majeure
·         Foxcatcher
·         Fury
·         Get On Up
·         Ida
·         Jersey Boys
·         John Wick
·         Life Itself
·         Locke
·         Lucy
·         Magic in the Moonlight
·         Men, Women, and Children
·         Mommy
·         Mr. Turner
·         Only Lovers Left Alive
·         Sils Maria
·         St. Vincent
·         The Babadook
·         The Book of Life
·         The Double
·         The Equalizer
·         The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
·         The Imitation Game
·         The Judge
·         The November Man
·         The One I love
·         The Tale of the Princess Kaguya
·         The Theory of Everything
·         Two Days, One Night
·         Whiplash

New:
·         If I Stay

·         The Mazerunner

No comments:

Post a Comment